Sunday, March 6, 2011

1st C. Treatment

Shelli Eller Jones
Well team, the first C treatment is history. It was a miserable experience as the meds are potent and it felt like a thick sludge going in. I felt weak, dizzy and nauseus but remained until I felt better. I slept/rested for 6 hours afterward and that night slept for 10.5 hours. I feel much better now, just weak and slower.

In a meeting of the MD minds, they decided to hold off on radiating my abdominal tumor for my body's sake, determined to address my low blood sugar issue, and stated this will probably get worse before we see positive results.

I survived it and appreciate the help in watching my kids while I had downtime. One of my summer goals is to run another 5K....if you would like to join me that would be great. I will overcome this---there is not another option. Yea Team!
about 2 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment