Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Funny Times!

(Shelli) Funny times: My wonderful Boss is 73yo and I tend to walk her to her car in the parking garage in front of the hospital. It's our routine and rather nice. Tonight as I started to walk her out, my black, lacy nylons I had quickly put on prior to going to the First President Christmas Devotional decided to creep down off my hips and down to my knees. There was a panic moment as I tried to problem solve with some decorum. So I stopped walking before I tripped, turned to my Boss and said, "Remember the time we went golfing and you had to pee behind a tree for lack of a close bathroom? She said hesitantly, "Yeah..." I then said, "Well, I'm having one of those moments..I need to quickly hike up my nylons before I fall down" and I did (no one else was around). Needless to say, we both laughed. Those darn silky garments....I still hate to wear nylons, but I have to admit, they keep me warmer. :)
about 3 months ago ·
  • Michelle Antoinette Lol. No control top!?? Lol
    December 6, 2010 at 6:10am · 
  • Tiffany Snedaker lol. I'm sure Gail didn't mind. Funny moment to picture though!
    December 6, 2010 at 6:54am ·
  • Shawna Huff-Fillmore Great story!! Love the nylons and silky garments.
    December 6, 2010 at 1:19pm · 
  • Laurel Bayer Plumb I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one Shelli! You make me smile :)
    December 7, 2010 at 10:20pm · 

No comments:

Post a Comment