(Shelli) All right you guys, we need to have us a little party to keep the courage in tact, the good vibes going, the optimism shared and the perspective of blessings in clear focus. Can't do this all by myself now can I? Let's meet at the Salt Lake City Center Hilton Friday, Dec. 10. Come between 6pm-7pm. We will be walking to Temple Square to view the lights and then enjoying a host of options back at the nice hotel. Food and other yummies will be provided. Tiffany will be contacting those of you are in town with more details. Those not in town, come on down :)
So though I had the deadline for beating kudzu by Christmas, looks like it ain't gonna happen--but I still believe in miracles, especially around Christmas time. My lab results today were so much better than two days ago and I hope this will continue. My energy level is not quite my norm, but I do feel buoyed up a lot and believe its directly from your prayers-Thank you! My Christmas decorations are up, the presents are wrapped, the Christmas music playing in full force and work has slowed dramatically, allowing me more rest. Life is good! Thank you for being a part of such an interesting ride with me.
about 3 months ago ·So though I had the deadline for beating kudzu by Christmas, looks like it ain't gonna happen--but I still believe in miracles, especially around Christmas time. My lab results today were so much better than two days ago and I hope this will continue. My energy level is not quite my norm, but I do feel buoyed up a lot and believe its directly from your prayers-Thank you! My Christmas decorations are up, the presents are wrapped, the Christmas music playing in full force and work has slowed dramatically, allowing me more rest. Life is good! Thank you for being a part of such an interesting ride with me.
(Michelle Antoinette) I wish I could go. I have a Messaiah performance that night. You ladies have a fun time.December 6, 2010 at 6:09am
(Shawna Fillmore) I'm excited! It will be F.U.N!!December 6, 2010 at 1:22pm
Shelli) Michelle, you and your lovely singing voice will be missed...Enjoy the Messiah.December 6, 2010 at 10:16pm
No comments:
Post a Comment