Hello Team! Today was a magical day spent eating sushi, shopping and Christmas caroling with my ward. Stefanie was a part of it all and I didn't feel sick, it was rather refreshing. I even managed to get in some grocery shopping which was fun because I actually had an appetite. I love the blessings from the Lord in all this.
My OB thought everything looked normal down there :), though results will take about 10 days (I am not worried). She did feel the breast lump and sent me for an immediate ultrasound on Weds--sound familiar? I will keep you updated. Other than that, know that I am hopeful and so very excited about Christmas, just hope it snows enough to be a white Christmas (us Californians aren't used to that). May your week be manageable, with peace and with focus on the Christ child. Love to you all! Shelli
My OB thought everything looked normal down there :), though results will take about 10 days (I am not worried). She did feel the breast lump and sent me for an immediate ultrasound on Weds--sound familiar? I will keep you updated. Other than that, know that I am hopeful and so very excited about Christmas, just hope it snows enough to be a white Christmas (us Californians aren't used to that). May your week be manageable, with peace and with focus on the Christ child. Love to you all! Shelli
- Natalia Mery-Dent and Laurel Bayer Plumb like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment