Thanks for all the visits and texts. I am definitely on the mend. The blood patch/epidural worked and the worst-headache-in-the-world pain is now gone! Residual back pain exists but its getting better as the hours pass by.
It is nice something is "normal" in my body. I am especially pleased to hear the pituitary gland does not have a tumor on it and those labs are NORMAL. Such a relief. Thanks for your prayers and fasting in this matter.
Radiation is going well, more exhausting than the two previous serious, in part because it is longer, but no weird rash nor mouth sores. Tomorrow I'll be checked for cervical and ovarian cancer by my OB and am staying positive. A new breast lump has been discovered and that will be looked into as well.
Welcome long time family/childhood friend to the team, Stefanie Fowler. She is new to FB but wants to stay informed, as well as hear of the support I have. She is visiting from California and I am so thrilled to have her here! Merry Christmas!
It is nice something is "normal" in my body. I am especially pleased to hear the pituitary gland does not have a tumor on it and those labs are NORMAL. Such a relief. Thanks for your prayers and fasting in this matter.
Radiation is going well, more exhausting than the two previous serious, in part because it is longer, but no weird rash nor mouth sores. Tomorrow I'll be checked for cervical and ovarian cancer by my OB and am staying positive. A new breast lump has been discovered and that will be looked into as well.
Welcome long time family/childhood friend to the team, Stefanie Fowler. She is new to FB but wants to stay informed, as well as hear of the support I have. She is visiting from California and I am so thrilled to have her here! Merry Christmas!
about 3 months ago · · ·
- Tiffany Snedaker likes this.
Tiffany Snedaker Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, will be thinking of you. :)December 19, 2010 at 10:52pm ·
Laurel Bayer PlumbSo glad to here Stephanie is there helping out! Please say hello and give a huge hug. My most treasured moments during this all is hearing my kids pray for you, especially little Marcus. They remember you and love you too. We are so gl...ad to hear the pain is manageable. You are a true inspiration. Loved all your Christmas pics you sent this year! Thank you! And thank you to everyone who lives close to Shelli and is able to serve her and her family. I wish I could be there! You are all a true inspiration of Christ like service and love. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!See MoreDecember 19, 2010 at 11:30pm
No comments:
Post a Comment