Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Met with the surgeon. . .

(shelli) Met with the surgeon yesterday and surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, 11/2. He did not think the chest wall lump was cancer, nor a lymphoma, but was not able to say what it is because these are rare. Compared to everything else I am battling, this is a small thing and little hurdle...I'll be OK no matter what it is. How could I not be with my awesome Healing Team supporting me :) My R appts will be changed and I will update ya'll once I learn of them.

My beloved Sister, Amy is coming for a visit Weds. 11/3 and I can't wait! The ultimate miracle would be for my other Sister Becki coming too....but she is pregno with her 5th Baby. Either way, I am blessed to have them in my life and so excited for the visit.

On Friday, 11/5 in the evening, a Healing Team Party is in the works. I would really love to have everyone there to get to know eath other better, to be able to vent about your "sick friend" and to meet my sister. Details will be forthcoming. Please do what you can to save the date.

Thanks for all you do on my behalf and for all you think you do on my behalf! You guys are the best!
about 4 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment