(shelli) Hello Healing Team! Without my C treatments I definitely feel better more like myself. What a bang up job you are doing in caring for me and my family (the cleaning, babysitting, emotional support) has been incredible! Thanks to each of you for writing on my amazing, technicolored dreamquilt sewed lovingly by Kimberlee. I first used it on a challenging night and it kept me warmed and cheered me up. THANK YOU!!
This is what I know: Tomorrow morning at 5:30am I check into the OP same day surgery place to have my little surgery. I'm not too worried. If its cancer, then I will have finally gotten the popular cancer and will most likely be wearing more pink--but I don't believe if is so lets move on. My cherished hubby, Lance is also having surgery on Thursday. Same place but hopefully not the same time. The irony of all this is the same week and surgeon. I have known my surgeon for years and he will do a great job on us. While he was here in the ER last week, we had a lengthy discussion regarding my Kudzu, meds, symptoms etc.. This was a relief for me since I have been worried about people I work with knowing and now at 5:30 am I won't have to rehash this issue--it is also the reason I am his first surgery patient.
Meals are being brought in Tues-Sat night. My sister, Amy arrives Weds morning-Can't wait. Remember, we are meeting this Friday Night 7:30pm at my house. Take care ya'll.
about 4 months ago
This is what I know: Tomorrow morning at 5:30am I check into the OP same day surgery place to have my little surgery. I'm not too worried. If its cancer, then I will have finally gotten the popular cancer and will most likely be wearing more pink--but I don't believe if is so lets move on. My cherished hubby, Lance is also having surgery on Thursday. Same place but hopefully not the same time. The irony of all this is the same week and surgeon. I have known my surgeon for years and he will do a great job on us. While he was here in the ER last week, we had a lengthy discussion regarding my Kudzu, meds, symptoms etc.. This was a relief for me since I have been worried about people I work with knowing and now at 5:30 am I won't have to rehash this issue--it is also the reason I am his first surgery patient.
Meals are being brought in Tues-Sat night. My sister, Amy arrives Weds morning-Can't wait. Remember, we are meeting this Friday Night 7:30pm at my house. Take care ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment