Sunday, March 6, 2011

Party Recap

Shelli Eller Jones
Hello Team! What a memorable, thrilling party we had! And we never even left the room...Thank you for my favorite foods, the fun talks and constant laughter. I truly felt sustained and loved. Coming together like that was such a boost to my morale. Getting constant bad news has been challenging, but I appreciate the support each of you extended simply by being there. Life is good and the battle continues.

With the small mass near my liver growing and the failure of Chemo, the initial focus turned to experimental meds in clinical trials...until today when my Oncologist informed me that I do not meet criteria for the two trials he had in mind. So the focus is turned elsewhere. I'll learn more at the MD meeting tomorrow. The good news is, radiation was started today on the aforementioned mass and my body has responded well to radiation in the past. Keep the faith. Merry Christmas!
    • Michelle Antoinette God be with you as you begin radiation. It was good to see you yesterday. Hopefully. I can meet the rest of the team soon. Glad you gals had fun!!!
      December 13, 2010 at 10:45pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment