Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Heart is full

(Ganel-Lyn Condie) My heart and mind are full this morning after our fun girls night. I felt such gratitude for the joy and silliness I felt and getting to know the rest of the team more personally. I felt love, fear, saddness, joy and friendship; yet last night wasn't about me. This morning in quiet time I felt repentant for at all distracting from the real purpose we had last night to meet, strength and love Shelli. At many times last night it felt more like the "ganel show" and for that I apologize. I am learning and making mistakes daily. I know that my verbal processing comes across as controling and for the unsolicited advice I offered I apologize. It was in no way meant to say I know anything at all..... because I don't. I am looking forward to learning from each of you and for that to happen I will be more open to listening and not so quick to talk (ok well I will be trying to do that). Thank you for sharing yourselves with me and Shelli for bringing such an amazing group together. If there is anything any of you need please let me know. I have the 30th on the calendar for game night but am flexible for changes that may need to come. I have more capacity to love after our night at the Hilton..... Shelli you are on the prayer roll this morning. Much love....
    • Shelli Eller Jones
      Energetic Ganel, we are all a work in progress and the "Ganel show" helped to break the ice and make us feel more comfortable. We needed someone there to do that and I appreciate that you did. Your unsolicited advice comes from your desir...e to help, I know this. I don't enjoy the spotlight and you helped with that. As for the Team, they are an amazing group and will come to love you as I have (if they haven't already). We will get through this together and that includes having you to act goofy and make us laugh. All is well. Thanks for hosting the next party on Dec. 30. Love you!See More
      December 13, 2010 at 9:22am ·

No comments:

Post a Comment