Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pure Palpable Exhaustion

Shelli Eller Jones
Pure palpable exhaustion, with a hint of craziness, a flare for nausea/vomiting, a steep decline in blood sugar levels and a complete absence of appetite, is me post Chemo. I forgot to mention the spinning show of Mr. Dizzy and Mrs. Light-headed when I sit up, walk or crawl.....awww good times. Two treatments down, Six to go! Yeah Team. Thanks for the visits and tea.

Shelli Eller Jones Forgot to mention the rasberry red rashes I get in certain places. Potential hair loss starts the 2nd or 3rd week....I'm ready for it ;) sort of. It could be worse ya know.
    • January 16 at 9:42pm · 
    • Laurel Bayer Plumb Oh Shelli - I love your honesty. D&C 24:8 is my new favorite scripture. The Lord teaches us that trials will happen, they are a part of life and be patient through them as we endure and the Lord will be with us. In hind sight of certain trials I believe this to be true and now treasure the sweet moments in those trials where the Lord taught me of His ways. I love you so very much dear friend and can't wait to see you in February! And I am on braod for running a race this summer as well!
      January 17 at 10:18am · 

    • Drea Walker Fisk I appreciate your candor as well. It helps us understand how we can be of service.
      January 17 at 8:39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment