Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sister is Coming to Town

  • Shelli Eller Jones
    I am past due at posting and its all my Sister's fault for keeping me so well entertained over these last few days. We had fun shopping, getting massages, going to Gardner's Village, visiting with family and did I mention shopping? No wonder my character at the Bday party was named, Shopin Channel (with French accent). Becki even watched the kidlets while Lance and I enjoyed a date together Sat. night. Thanks Sis.

    Chemo went as well as it could. I have felt considerably more tired and drained, but am sure its from playing to much in celebration of my Bday. I am battling some sort of an infection and started on anti-biotics today. I went to Frequency Therapy and plan to go to the Sauna tonight if I can find Sir Energy. Thank you to those who have pitched in to watch Cooper and checked on me recently.

    More to come as I learn it. Hope ya'll are doing well.

  • Shelli Eller Jones
    Having some issues necessitating infusions....it will be ok though because my Sister is coming to town. Today will be a good day!
  • Shawna Huff-Fillmore
    I read this quote recently and it won't leave my mind, so I thought I'd pass it along.
    "All the suffering in the world comes from wanting happiness for oneself, all the happiness in the world comes from wanting happiness for others." (Shantideva)

No comments:

Post a Comment