Team, my Birthday was one of the best days I have had. It was a great beginning to a new year! I will cherish the memories of today by recalling your visits, delightful gifts,heartfelt sacrifices, shopping excursions, the eating of food and the incredible Bday Party where we got to step out of ourselves for a moment...
...Drea (Jacq Latte) was the evil murderess using a syringe of cyanide to kill my Mother, Cocoa Channill (Head of Thornbury's Chocolates to Die For Company), Natalia (Kit Kat) was the sleezy trainer who had the affair with my Father (Ray Channill), Tiffany was the Detective with the imaginary big, threatening gun who constantly demanded our fingerprints, Lisa (BeeBee Channill) was the good lookin gambler, Michelle (whom I work with) owned a competing chocolate company, Deon (Hazel Nutte) was a pious, 'chocolate is not good for you" nutjob, and my Sister Becki was Marsha Mallow, the Biographer of Cocoa and lastly, I was Shopin Channill, who was a spoiled, preferred to shop rather than work, no-do-gooder. Each played her part with perfection. It made for a night of laughter, memories and grand teasing topped off with a Symphony of Chocolates, Cheese and Chocolate Fondues and interesting dialogue. Absolutely enjoyable! Pictures to come.
Thank you, Thank You Everyone!
...Drea (Jacq Latte) was the evil murderess using a syringe of cyanide to kill my Mother, Cocoa Channill (Head of Thornbury's Chocolates to Die For Company), Natalia (Kit Kat) was the sleezy trainer who had the affair with my Father (Ray Channill), Tiffany was the Detective with the imaginary big, threatening gun who constantly demanded our fingerprints, Lisa (BeeBee Channill) was the good lookin gambler, Michelle (whom I work with) owned a competing chocolate company, Deon (Hazel Nutte) was a pious, 'chocolate is not good for you" nutjob, and my Sister Becki was Marsha Mallow, the Biographer of Cocoa and lastly, I was Shopin Channill, who was a spoiled, preferred to shop rather than work, no-do-gooder. Each played her part with perfection. It made for a night of laughter, memories and grand teasing topped off with a Symphony of Chocolates, Cheese and Chocolate Fondues and interesting dialogue. Absolutely enjoyable! Pictures to come.
Thank you, Thank You Everyone!
- Ganel-Lyn Condie So glad the party went well..... It was so nice to visit with you and meet your beautiful sister!January 22 at 7:34am ·
Lisa Knight It was an amazing party. Tiffany is a fantastic hostess and put a lot of work into making it a special night. Tons of fun! I am glad the rest of your birthday was just as wonderful.January 22 at 8:26am ·
Laurel Bayer Plumb Sounds like a very fun night! I was sending loves your way yesterday! Glad you had a great birthday!January 22 at 9:40am ·
Drea Walker Fisk I had a blast! Tiffany did a four-star job with dinner and the details of the event. I will be talking about it for weeks.January 22 at 7:20pm ·
Amy Miller Wow. Sounds like a blast. I'm so glad you had such a great party!! I thought about you all throughout the day. Tiff -you are one amazing lady. Shell -I'm so happy that you have so many wonderful people in your life! Love you!!January 25 at 9:35pm ·
Tiffany Betteridge Ericksen It was fun to plan! What made it really fun was having everyone get into their parts! What great sports you all were :)January 25 at 10:04pm ·
Drea Walker Fisk I checked with Zeb and it is true (according to him), Cyanide has an almond flavor AND almonds have just trace amounts of Cyanide in them. Weird, huh?January 26 at 11:13pm ·
No comments:
Post a Comment