Sunday, March 6, 2011

Some Good News and not-so-good news. .

(Tiffany Ericksen) Team:
Some good news and not-so-good news.
I'll save good news for last. Shelli is in the ER right now due to the effects of her lumbar puncture on Wed. As I write this, she is getting fluid, pain meds, and clotting factor through an epidural, and eventually a blood patch (to hopefully plug up the hole they made in her spine on Wed. and stop spinal fluid from leaking out). She is in awful awful pain right now. Please pray for her.

Good news: the results from the lumbar puncture are normal. They do not suspect a pituitary tumor. Hooray!

Thanks for your continued prayers and support. They are so needed and appreciated.

Love to you all,
Tiff
about 3 months agovia iPhone

Amy Miller
Shelli -Many -many thoughts and many -many prayers have been in the daily actions. So sad you have so much pain. Hope they are managing it better very -soon. Words cannot express how grateful I am that your pituitary looks clear Much love and well wishes -Amy
Those tumors have No idea how strong your spirit is.
about 3 months ago
Shawna Huff-Fillmore
I'm so very very happy that the pituitary test was free and clear!!
Take care and rest Shelli!!
xoxo
S:)
about 3 months ago
Ganel-Lyn Condie- So great to hear the good news! Does Shelli want visitors?

No comments:

Post a Comment