Now that I've caught up a little on my family "stuff" I wanted to Thank all of you for taking the time to come and visit with me and for letting me get to know you. I'm very impressed with the women Shelli has chosen to surround herself with and am very grateful for all the help, love and support that you give her. Amy and I have both felt sad that we are not closer to help our amazing oldest sister (mother bear), but now that I have been with you all I see that she really does have sisters there too.
Keep her laughing and talking! I know there is power in prayer and hope that Shelli will feel comfortable in letting more know so that we can have even more prayers for her!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your group!
Love to you all-Becki
Keep her laughing and talking! I know there is power in prayer and hope that Shelli will feel comfortable in letting more know so that we can have even more prayers for her!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your group!
Love to you all-Becki
- Shelli Eller Jones It was so much fun being with you Sis. I am blessed to have great Sisters.January 28 at 8:44pm ·
No comments:
Post a Comment