(Shelli) Thank you to those who attended the Temple this morning on my behalf. What a difference that makes! How ironic that while I'm at radiation fighting to beat this horrible beast, you are at the Temple, fighting with me in a different way. I'm touched. Let's keep up the motivation and move forward. :)
about 3 months ago · · ·
- December 5, 2010 at 7:51am ·
Ganel-Lyn Condie It was amazing experience - you are loved Shelli! LEt the world show you!December 5, 2010 at 2:01pm ·
Shelli Eller Jones Tiffany-Any time. Enjoy the Bahamas. Ganel, it sounds like I don't have a choice--I'm ready to let the world help. This Team rocks. Had a wonderfulDecember 5, 2010 at 9:05pm ·
Shelli Eller Jones Oops, a wonderful Sunday, full of the spirit! Thanks for all the fasting you guys. Sure makes a difference to me and my family.December 5, 2010 at 9:07pm ·
Michelle Antoinette I may not be able go to the temple, but I sure can fast and pray. How wonderful of an idea. Just let me know.December 6, 2010 at 6:12am ·- Shawna Huff-Fillmore It was so great to be in the temple and feel the promptings of the Holy Ghost on your behalf. There are so many that love you!!December 6, 2010 at 1:20pm ·
Shelli Eller Jones Michelle--I know you can pray and fast, such a good thing considering they give me energy and strength..December 6, 2010 at 10:18pm ·
Shelli Eller Jones Sweet Shawna, you didn't mention the promptings when we talked and texted, anything I need to be mindful of? Sure looking forward to the sushi on Friday night.December 6, 2010 at 10:19pm ·
Tiffany Betteridge Ericksen Will definitely include you in a fast, Michelle; you are wonderful!December 8, 2010 at 6:54pm ·
Tiffany Betteridge Ericksen And Tiffany, I'll let you know next time we go! I look forward to meeting you.December 8, 2010 at 6:55pm ·
No comments:
Post a Comment